Welcome to the Tree of Life Center!
Located in Clarksville’s historic River District, we provide a habitat for health and healing through our Center of Well-Being and organic sustainable food initiative.
Our market offers a variety of local farm fresh produce, grass fed beef, hand crafted artisan teas and organic foods, in addition to weekly cooking classes. Our Center of Well-being provides a number of services for mind body integration ranging from nutritional consultation, mindfulness courses, and yoga instruction.
Be sure to visit our Market @ The Tree of Life Center at 30 Crossland Avenue here in Clarksville, Tennessee.
Become a Product Vendor to Our Market
The Market @ The Tree of Life Center promotes sustainable, trustworthy sources of food and other goods and services at the best possible prices while giving preference to local producers, organic practices, certified Fair Trade items and non-GMO certified prices, in that order.
If you are interested in selling your locally sourced or made product at The Market @ The Tree of Life Center, we ask that you provide us with the following documentation, and also notify us if any of this information changes at any time:
- Current business license
- Liability insurance
- FDA required labeling on all prepared food products including ingredients, nutritional labeling and allergy information
- Sources of your ingredients
- Product list
- Price list including wholesale cost and suggested retail price
- Delivery cost and minimum order if any
- Itemized packing slip and/or invoice for all deliveries
- All certifications you may have including, but not limited, to:
- USDA Organic Certification
- Non GMO Verified Certification
- Fair Trade Certification
- Kitchen Certification
Thank you for your interest in selling your local product(s) in The Market @ The Tree of Life Center, and taking the time to gather your documentation. We look forward to doing business with you, and hope you’ll reach us using our contact information at the bottom of this page!
The Market @ Tree of Life Center’s Mission
- The Market @ The Tree of Life Center promotes sustainable, trustworthy sources of food and other goods and services at the best possible prices.
- We give preferences to local producers, organic practices, certified Fair Trade items and non-GMO certified products, in that order.
- We strive to satisfy customer expectations, and promote health and well being.
- The Market @ The Tree of Life Center is committed to growing in ways that ensure the economic viability of the store.
- The Market @ The Tree of Life Center strives to minimize the impact our presence and practices have on the environment.